NITAAC CIO-SP3 SMALL BUSINESS
CIO-SP3 Small Business is a 10-year, $20 billion multiple award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) vehicle that provides agencies with a pool of highly qualified small businesses to help meet their contracting goals. Federal agencies use CIO-SP3 Small Business to procure a wide range of IT services spanning ten task areas, including software development, IT operations and maintenance, integration services, information assurance, and IT services for biomedical research, health sciences, and healthcare.
CORMAC can perform work under the following task areas:
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
KEY CONTRACT FEATURES
- 10-Year $20 Billion multiple award GWAC
- Available for use by all Federal Agencies
- Multiple-Contract Types, including hybrid
- 0.55% contract access fee; no additional charge for value-added services
ADVANTAGES OF CIO-SP3 SB
- Rapid Awards: CIO-SP3 SB plans to award some of their task orders within 30 days of proposal submission, allowing for an efficient and timely procurement process that starts customer programs on time.
- Defined Task Orders: Utilization of clearly defined task areas allows for both the customer and CORMAC to focus on tailored solutions.
- NITAAC Program Support: Free comprehensive requirements assessments within 24 hours, Cradle-to-Grave support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center and easy-to-use online ordering systems are just a few of the benefits.
- Contract Number: 75N98119D00014 – 8(a)
- DUNS Number: 122154771
- Contract Vehicle: CIO-SP3 Small Business
- Fully Executed Standard Form 26
- Latest Contract (Conformed)
- Loaded Labor Rates (Contractor Site)
- Loaded Labor Rates (Government Site)
- Program Manager: David Collignon
- Phone: 443.864.5880 x 1009
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contract Email: DL-CIO-SP3@cormac-corp.com
PROMPT PAYMENT TERMS
- Prompt Payment Discount: Net 30