Meet our People
We work in the Washington, D.C. area and remotely all over the world. We take an agile approach to our work — from brainstorming to design to delivery. We always keep your data at the forefront and champion success through collaboration.
Data Integration Engineer
Technical Support Lead
Karin Frank, RN
Health Data SME/Scrum Master
Sr Public Health Administrator
Data Analyst/Tech Writer
Data Visualization Specialist
Dr. Pam Phojanakong
Data Scientist/ Statistician/ Epidemiologist
Tier 1 IT Specialist
Public Health Administrator
Stacie Siders, RN
Health SME/Business Analyst
At CORMAC, a central part of who we are as a company is our commitment to serving our community. Here are just a few of our recent involvements:
- Baltimore Teacher Network — CORMAC donates supplies and funding to this nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering teachers in Baltimore public schools.
- Maryland Food Bank — Each year, CORMAC employees give generously to this nonprofit hunger-relief organization working to end hunger throughout Maryland.
- COVID-19 Relief Fund — CORMAC raised over $2,000 for the United Way of Central Maryland’s COVID-19 relief efforts in Baltimore and neighboring communities.
- Shriners Hospital — CORMAC makes a gift of love to the Shriners Hospital for Children each year.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital — CORMAC believes St. Jude leads the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- ASPCA — CORMAC supports ASPCA’s endeavor to prevent cruelty to animals and shares ASPCA’s belief that animals are entitled to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans.
CORMAC’s Capability StatementLearn More
Talk to us about your business challenges.
We’ll develop the exact solution for your needs.Let's Talk