CORMAC was recently awarded the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Application Resource for Services (STARS) II Government wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) – 8(a) STARS II, also called the STARS II. It is a Multiple Award (MA), Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract to IT services and IT services-based solutions, kept reserved for qualifying Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a) prime contractors with competitive prices.
The contract features include 2 Constellations and 4 Functional Areas (FA) as given below:
- Constellation I is the basic level in which contractors must demonstrate technical proficiency and offer competitive prices.
- Constellation II contractors must possess one or more of the following credentials, demonstrate technical proficiency and offer competitive prices: ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level II (or higher) – DEV or CMMI Level II (or higher) – SVC
- FA1:NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- FA2:NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- FA3:NAICS 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- FA4:NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
“The STARS II award reflects our commitment to quality services we provide to our Government customers. This is a strengthening opportunity for small businesses to perceive long-term planning of large-scale program requirements and we are prepared to give our best,” says Dominic Raj, CORMAC’s President.
CORMAC is a CMMI® Maturity Level 3 company specializing in Health IT, Data Management, and Business Analytics. CORMAC currently holds several federal contracts with CMS and FDA.News