CORMAC has been awarded a contract for the Oracle/SQL Server DBA Support Services in support of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). The contract scope is to provide DBA services and innovation to ensure secure operational effectiveness and efficiency as well as availability of CMS Oracle and SQL Server databases.
CORMAC will support CMS with the following:
- Maintaining the Oracle/SQL Server database objects for Medicare and Medicaid system feeds
- Developing and testing Medicare and Medicaid systems requiring Oracle databases
- Maintaining database control standards for central database administrators
- Ensuring CMS database standards are followed by local database administrators as well as CMS database administrators and users
- Maintaining the quality of Oracle/SQL Server databases.
DBA is a major component of supporting the agency’s information systems and achieving effective, up-to-date health care coverage to promote quality care for beneficiaries.
We are excited to support CMS in this effort for the next 5 years!